Housekeeping & Retail Team Leader
Ready for a new adventure? We are searching for an incredible HOUSEKEEPING & RETAIL TEAM LEADER to join our team at PGL Domaine de
- Domaine de Segries, near the town Vallon Pont d’Arc in the Ardéche, France
- Earning 2240.94 € per month
- Fixed-term contract from April to August, working 39 hours per week over 5 days (majority of weekends off)
- Generous timber chalet single accommodation & meals provided
Lead a fun and friendly hospitality team at PGL Domaine de
Segries. As a Housekeeping & Retail Team Leader, you’ll ensure the smooth
running of the centre’s retail operation and high quality housekeeping service
for our guests and colleagues.
- Ensure all Retail and Housekeeping Assistants are well trained and have all the knowledge and equipment they need to be amazing in their roles.
- Create and manage rotas, being mindful of colleague wellbeing
- Ensure retail areas are clean and attractive for our guests
- Overseeing cash handling, stock management and invoicing in line with PGL guidelines
- Help other departments as required (for example catering and maintenance)
- Actively seek to develop your team and support the progression of your colleagues.
IS THIS YOU?
- Experience within a retail environment
- Confident maths and numeracy skills
- GCSE Grade D or above in English, Maths or Functional Skills L2 (or equivalent)
- A role model for providing excellent customer experiences
- Enjoys working as part of a fun & supportive team.
- French language skills are a bonus, but not essential.
PGL will support with the right
to work process if you are not an EU national. We are committed
to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all
sectors of the community, but you will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS
(criminal reference) check (paid for by PGL).
- A generous benefits package including health and life insurance schemes
- Enjoy a range of employee perks including PGL discounted holidays, partner offers and discounts
- Health and wellbeing support through our Employee Assistance Programme, mobile app and health cashback plan
If you have any queries about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full Job Description and Personal Specification please click here
PGL is committed to the principles of equality and
diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community. However,
all PGL colleagues are required to undergo enhanced background checks (known as
a DBS), which PGL will pay for. The DBS looks at criminal records, so if you
have a conviction related to violence, drugs or safeguarding this could affect
your application. You can find more information on DBS checks on the gov.uk