Construction Design Management (CDM) & Property Compliance Officer
- Earn up to £30306.05 per annum + an excellent benefits package including a car allowance
- Home based with regular (weekly) travel to PGL centres
- Permanent, full-time contract
Reporting to the CDM & Property Compliance Assistant Manager and working closely with the CDM & Property Compliance Manager, you
will be responsible for ensuring that Construction Design Management process
and Statutory & Legislative Technical Compliance of Facilities is enforced
across your allocated sites by both contractors and in-house operatives.
You will carry out technical compliance audits across the
estate, checking and ensuring that all areas within the Technical and Safe
& Legal audits are compliant.
You will undertake key statutory compliance checks on centre,
ensuring due diligence and record keeping.
IS THIS YOU?
Key competencies and experience:
- Knowledge of statutory PPMs in Facilities Management including, but not limited to Fire, Electrical, Gas, Water. Asbestos
- Experienced and capable in undertaking multiple workstreams and projects
- Health and safety awareness and implementation of risk management practices. Existing H+S qualifications preferable (E.g. NEBOSH / IOSH)
- Confident communicator and a team player
- Fluent in Microsoft Office – Outlook / Word / Powerpoint / Excel + confident in the use of CAFM software and app use on mobile / tablet.
- Adopts a positive attitude to change and looks to improve the way we work by challenging the status quo.
- Regional remit with regular travel to our centres
- Support and advice for technical compliance of facilities, including practical undertaking of key compliance tasks
- Visit construction and renovation projects to perform CDM checks
- Attend regular team meetings via Microsoft Teams and co-design priorities within your region of centres
We are renowned for our
personal development & investment in people, we are ready to support you in
your career development, each step of the way! You’ll have all the training you
need to be confident and successful in your role, be equipped with a personal
development plan, and access to nationally recognised qualifications funded by
PGL to give your career the very best start.
- Happy holidays - time to recharge and enjoy time away from the workplace. You’ll also enjoy an extra day off on your birthday!
- Investing in your future – with sector leading family friendly policies and a contributory pension
- Good living, for less - access to big savings and exclusive perks that span a huge range of retailers and service providers. Plus PGL discounted holidays and 20% discount in all our on-site shops
- Take care of mind, body and soul - your wellbeing is top priority, so we’ve created a WELLBEING HUB for all our colleagues alongside access to Employee Assistance Program, cycle to work scheme and health cash plans.
- Smart saving, affordable borrowing – access to our financial wellbeing platform for financial support when you need it. This includes easy and affordable saving and borrowing directly from your salary, plus useful guides on how to effectively manage your money.
- Doing good does you good - paid time-off to volunteer your time to worthwhile causes.
For a full Job Description and Personal Specification please click here.
For any enquiries specific to this role please email email@example.com
PGL is committed to the principles of equality and
diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community. However,
all PGL colleagues are required to undergo enhanced background checks (known as
a DBS), which PGL will pay for. The DBS looks at criminal records, so if you
have a conviction related to violence, drugs or safeguarding this could affect
your application. You can find more information on DBS checks on the gov.uk